Applications are invited for engagement of various professionals in VIGYAN PRASAR at Noida/Delhi office for its Project “Publishing workshops for young researchers to improve scientific output of India in high impact journal” on purely contractual basis from professionals fulfilling the eligibility conditions as prescribed below.
|Rs. 25,000/ month
i. Overall coordination of the project
ii. Liasoning with DST & Vigyan Prasar officers
iii. Coordination & contacts with resource person
iv. Maintenance of project documentation, plans and reports
v. Assist in conducting impact analysis studies
|The qualification should be Graduate in Science/Journalism/Mass communication or Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university with at least 2 years of experience in related field.
|Rs. 15,000/ month
i. Assist in all activities of core team members,
ii. Helping in accounting work, documentation,
iii. Preparation of office documents, selecting formatting, such as the size and style of type, column width and spacing and any other office or assistance required in the work.
iv. Assist in holding meetings, workshop, compilation etc
|The qualification should be Bachelors in any discipline preferably in Accounts/Finance or related subject. Knowledge of basic accounting software is desirable accounts
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. Application will be accepted in prescribed format only in online mode. Last date of submission of application is July 11, 2020 Saturday, 5:30 PM.
2. Vigyan Prasar will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of their applications or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
3.Only Indian nationals are eligible for applying.
4. The crucial date for determining the eligibility in terms of prescribed qualification and experience will be the last date of submission of applications.
5. The selection will be based on academic qualifications, experience and performance in the interview. Eligible candidates may have to appear for skill Test/Personal Interview.
6. Candidates working in Government organization/PSU/must route their application through proper channel.
7. Please do attach (as per the requirements stated in online proforma) all educational, experience certificates in support of essential and desirable qualifications and age.
8. Documents in support of qualification, experience and age etc. have to be produced in original if called for interview.
9. Vigyan Prasar may relax age and experiences in case of the candidates otherwise found suitable.
10. In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature can summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
11. Mere fulfilment of criteria and submission of applications shall not confer any right to be called for interview/selection. No further communication in this regards will be entertained.
12. Call letters and intimations relating to this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by e-mail only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail ID given in the online application is maintained active. Considering the prevailing scenario, the candidates may require to undergo skill test and interview on online platform as decided by Vigyan Prasar.
13. The appointment against the above positions will be purely on temporary basis initially for a period up to March 2021. The contact may further be extended in line with extension of the project period and also on the basis of performance of the candidate. Selected professionals do not confer any right of continuance in new project. Any extension will be at the sole direction of Vigyan Prasar.
14. The monthly professional fee payable for contractual positions shall be determined on the basis of applicants’ expertise, experience and professional standing.
15. Vigyan Prasar reserves the right to cancel/withdraw/postpone this recruitment notice.
16. Rules related to working hours/leave/increment etc. will be applicable to all selected candidates as per norms determined for the Project.
17. Engagement of professionals will be on full time basis and their place of work will be New Delhi/Noida.
18. Canvassing in any form shall lead to immediate disqualification.
19. No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in Skill test/Interview.