How to participate
1. Please read carefully terms & condition of the festival before filling the form.
2. Fill one entry form for each film.
3. It is mandatory to send hard copy of completely filled form with the following enclosures to Vigyan Prasar, Noida (by post/courier/by hand):
4. Pen drive/DVD containing :
* Copy of the film in mp4 format.
* Synopsis of the film in 200 – 250 words (in MS doc.file)
* Script of the film (in MS Word doc.file)
* Five still photographs of the film (jpeg format)
* One photograph of the director (jpeg format)
5. Hard Copy of the synopsis of the film in English
6. Certificate from the Principal/Director/HOD (Only for Categories ‘Out of the Box’ and ‘Rainbow’ )
Selection for the festival
All online entries should reach by Wednesday, 31st October 2018.
Hard copies (separate entry form for each film) should reach by 5 pm on or before Monday, 5th November 2018 along with enclosures by hand/speed post/ courier at the following address:
Science Films’ Division Vigyan Prasar
A-50 Institutional Area
Sector – 62, NOIDA, UP 201309
*Please ensure that DVD/pen-drive is supported to computer. This is to minimize glitches in viewing the submitted film through a computer. In case the DVD/pen-drive fails to play, the entry will be disqualified.
For more details contact us on:
Phone: +91 120 240 2009